Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : I came back home!
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/18/2015 7:01:58 AM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post   

I am back in the game after a 6 or 7 year break, and I can't begin to explain how excited I am. I used to be so stuck on this game that I ran two family subscriptions. I've spent the last several years being busy, working entirely too much, getting married, moving cross country, and starting a family. I finally got a better job that doesn't eat my time like M&Ms and came back to where I belong. I'm trying my hardest not to fill my kennel to the limit and take it slow, and I just want to say that it's awesome that some of the top users from back in the day are still here. I like the changes that have happened over the years, and I love that there aren't too many other changes for me to master.

It's good to be back!

Jessie
(I don't remember all my prefixes... SEF, OSM, FLA, .... and I forget the rest)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 9:19:23 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 11:24:06 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Welcome back!

A few major changes to note:

Puppies settle as soon as they're born now!
Judges have preferences for bitches over dogs and vice versa, and some also prefer the owner to handle (Bruce Bass, Mark Wilson, Roosevelt Bomar, George Hunter, Rachel Barnette ... I think I'm missing someone)
When you log in daily, you get a login bonus now. It starts out at $5 for day one and day 7+ is $50!

Then there are the colors (not sure if you were here for that) and Picardy is working on color pictures for all of the breeds.
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 2:32:09 PM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

posted by Treestand Kennel
Welcome back!

A few major changes to note:

Puppies settle as soon as they're born now!
Judges have preferences for bitches over dogs and vice versa, and some also prefer the owner to handle (Bruce Bass, Mark Wilson, Roosevelt Bomar, George Hunter, Rachel Barnette ... I think I'm missing someone)
When you log in daily, you get a login bonus now. It starts out at $5 for day one and day 7+ is $50!

Then there are the colors (not sure if you were here for that) and Picardy is working on color pictures for all of the breeds.

I was wondering what the "LB" thingie was in my transactions! And thank you for the heads up on the owner handler preference - I used to have big cheat sheets written up on each judge that I used when I did my entries... looks like I'll need to remake those lol
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/18/2015 4:21:14 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Welcome back - quite a few of us 'oldies' have returned to the fold after long absences.
 Go Direct Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2015 10:58:06 AM reply with quote send message to Go Direct Kennels Object to Post

welcome back happy :) I always seem to circle back at some point too.
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2015 5:55:46 PM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

Welcome back.

Jeff got me back in with one of his emails. Then he emailed about another kennel, so I started it too.

Now I have 2 more kennels. Whenever things get a bit too quiet I seem to start another one.

I'm really enjoying it, just like you.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.