Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Only two breeders in Brussels Griffon and we need your help!
 Des Petits Chiens
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/18/2015 10:23:17 AM reply with quote send message to Des Petits Chiens Object to Post   

Hello!

I'd appreciate it so much if we could get more breeders and showing kennels in this breed! I am the only kennel showing right now making it very difficult to finish any dogs - HOWEVER that also means that almost all dogs are finishable! I get a group placement every night with my dogs and have even taken BiG! I have lots of dogs and am working with the other kennel, Agamede, on Black & Tan color lines for the breed. Agamede was so helpful in getting me started and gave me the abandoned kennels stud links so that the breed's COI isn't through the roof but since then I've bred a lot of diverse dogs so we're in a better place happy happy :) I also have so many broods I'd be willing to lease or sell for $1 to a new kennel to help them get started laugh :D

One thing about the breed - There seems to be a person who creates four or five basic kennels and shows source dogs but they get shut down pretty quickly. Because of this I don't have my dogs for sale, as I don't want them to end up abandoned when this person gets caught, AGAIN. So please message me if you will help us and I'll get you the links for showable or breedable dogs!

I'd really love any help to keep this breed going! It's tough finishing dogs when you're only against yourself.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.