Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Why isn't he a GCH yet?
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/19/2015 3:37:15 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13766629

This morning my dog finished all his qualifications to becoming a GCH, so why doesn't it say he is yet?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2015 3:47:19 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

It takes a while, bet it'll be showing tomorrow. Congrats on your GCH
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2015 4:17:04 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

The system appears to be stuck. No show charges or payouts have been awarded yet, either.

Congrats on the GCH! happy :)
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2015 4:36:32 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Thanks guys! I honestly didn't even notice that payouts hadn't been distributed yet as I usually don't look at the itemized balance until the evening. Lol
 Magyar Kutya
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2015 7:14:00 AM reply with quote send message to Magyar Kutya Object to Post

Is he a GCH today? Very well done!
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2015 7:43:55 AM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

It's all fixed! Thanks guys!

Replies in this thread : 5

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.