Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : I want to move a few of my dogs to my basic kennel to be sessioned...can I do that?
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/20/2015 5:27:00 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post   

mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2015 6:32:42 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Yes - I can't see there being a problem.

Either sell them to your basic by putting them up on approval and your basic kennel offering $0 so it's not seen as transfering funds, OR, work out how many $5 sessions each dog will be having over say a 10 day period ie 2 sessions x 3 dogs x 10 days + 60 sessions x $5 a session = $300 then sell your dogs to your basic for whatever figure suits your basic ie $100 per dog, and factor in the $300 sessioning fee when your Premium kennel buys them back after sessioning. Each dog would then, in theory, be $400 for your premium to buy back.

It's only like selling to another player to session with a 'buy back' agreement.
 PixelPups
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/20/2015 11:06:18 PM reply with quote send message to PixelPups Object to Post

Actually, no you should not do that.

Each kennel you have is meant to run independently. That means no using one kennel to just session for another.

From the help section:
"Do not operate multiple kennels as a cooperative. Overflow kennels (a kennel for putting dogs in when you have too many kennels), holding kennels (a kennel used to hold puppies, bitches, dogs, or retired dogs away from the main showing kennel), sessioning kennels (a kennel used to get extra sessions to session dogs for the main kennel), etc. are not allowed"

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.