Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : MERIT Dog Projects
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/23/2015 5:36:12 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

I was wondering if everyone wanted to use this thread to list the dogs that are in their kennel that they are working on achieving a Merit Award?

That way we might have more success - for instance if you only need one or 2 more Champions from that stud - you could list him here - and some of the other breeders can breed a litter from him and then hopefully get a showable pup and then contribute to the Merit Award?

Merit Broods need a total of 5 Champion offspiring

Merit Studs need a total of 10 Champions.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/23/2015 6:17:56 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

awesome idea.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2015 6:26:03 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Is this only for CMDs?
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2015 6:33:14 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

I thought of the idea - and will be posting it in all three of my breeds' forums (CMDs, Anatolians, Azawakhs) - but you are more than welcome to start up a thread in your own breeds forum to help out eachother happy :)
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2015 6:34:14 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Studs working towards their Merit:

Quileute – Academy Winner
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13619608
Current CHs: 3
CHs in the making: 2

GCH CH Quileute – Mr. Blue Bird
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13760974
Current CHs: 0
CHs in the making: 5

CH Quileute – Man Overboard!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13755023
Current CHs: 0
CHs in the making: 4

Broods working towards their Merit:

Quileute – Silhouette
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13619658
Current CHs: 2
CHs in the making: 1

Quileute – Folklore
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13676115
Current CHs: 1

Quileute – Power of Dance
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13619663
Current CHs: 1

Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2015 7:40:16 PM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

I loveeee this idea! I have a future show pup from blue bird i believe! I'm not sure if you counted him or not! =)
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2015 7:43:00 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

Glad to hear you're on board happy :)

yep - counted Ring of Fire happy :)

(Posting from one of my other kennels)
 Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2015 11:44:53 PM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

Of Course! When i finally clean out some room ill gladly breed to the boys and help out! at the moment I'm hoarding way to many dogs because their all such good quality i can't part with them! hahah

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.