Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Some number questions...
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/29/2015 3:23:02 PM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post   

I'm trying to get the rust off and get this game back down to a science and have a few questions.

In Aussies - what SOP do you try to sell, and what do you automatically FH?

How many days do you let your for sale puppies leech food off of you before you FH?

When does a dog count as "old"? I understand that if a dog is still doing well in shows, you continue to show, and if a bitch is still producing solid puppies, you continue to breed, but when do you look at it's page and think "Goodness... you're getting old..."?

TIA happy :)

Jessie
 CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2015 4:03:52 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Hello, I can't quite answer the breed specific question or the getting old question (I'm relearning the game too), but as for the puppy question I usually keep them up for sale until somewhere between 10-13 days depending on my opinion of the quality of the pup. If 13 days hits and a very high quality pup has still not sold, I may keep it for breeding stock depending on my capacity or continue to try and sell it into show age years.
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2015 5:17:58 PM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

The Aussies I am currently showing range 97.40-97.70 but I have not had good luck selling pups below 97.50 even with advertising in the forums.

Hope this helps.

ETA Money is tight so I tend to keep them up for sale only a short time 4-5 days at most. If it is a really good pup, I end up keeping it if I have room.

-----
Last edited by K D And E Kennels on 3/29/2015 5:25:01 PM
 Game Face Ranch Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2015 6:09:00 PM reply with quote send message to Game Face Ranch Dogs Object to Post

Thank you both happy :)

MiliusRunde
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2016 3:12:34 PM reply with quote send message to MiliusRunde Object to Post

fighting guys
 edogdoorb
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2017 3:02:59 AM reply with quote send message to edogdoorb Object to Post

Any dog is good.
But dogs care is most important.
Facilities and Roaming space makes them healthy.
for in and out from your home. your dog requires [URL=https://bestelectronicdogdoor.com/]Electronic Dog Door[/URL]

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.