Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : If your looking for a breed were desperate!
 Bellissimo
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/1/2015 12:27:49 AM reply with quote send message to Bellissimo Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

So i recently started up my old SD accounts again, and this one in particular i was very excited about, in which i used to show and breed Portuguese podengos. When i used to be in the breed there were tons of other breeders, i mean how could you not love that little hound dog!

Iv only been back a few weeks and I'm already running into increased COI's on my pups.

So what I'm asking now is if anyone at all is getting bored with their breed and has considered adding another breed to their kennel iv got the perfect one for you! We have lots of room for improvement!!

We have the most colors out of all the breeds! and the lowest sop, which means evey day when you log in you can hope get you will be finding the next highest sop in your welling box, and it just may have a far lead on the res of our sop's wink ;)

Thanks
Belli

-----
Last edited by Bellissimo on 4/1/2015 12:34:03 AM

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.