Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Anyone else noticing..
 Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/1/2015 8:02:15 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post   

When i logged into one of my other kennels and went to the breed directory page today it listed all the other kennels in that breed & said they had a last log in of a month ago, i panicked thinking i was the only breeder left, but when i clicked on their kennel it said they had logged in yesterday and they even had named their two day old pups so i know they've been here within the month!

Granted on the spectrum of things this isn't that big of a deal, but i was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this? Or gotten scared thinking everyone had left you! haha wink ;)

Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2015 8:13:34 AM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

It is April 1st so they haven't logged in since "last month", march 31st. It's just how the system reads it, nothing to worry about.

-----
Last edited by Kievan Kennels on 4/1/2015 8:14:03 AM
 Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2015 8:21:44 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

Thats so strage, iv never notice that before! hahah well i feel silly now. Thanks for the help!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.