Search

.com Forum · Wirehaired Pointing Griffon

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looking to get into the Breed
 Jordana Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/3/2015 7:21:31 AM reply with quote send message to Jordana Kennels Object to Post   

Hello! I'm looking to get into the breed, does anyone have a brood bitch they'd be willing to sell? Thanks!
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2015 3:06:57 PM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post

I would message a few kennels directly - not a lot of people check the forums happy :)
 Feverfew
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2015 10:01:36 AM reply with quote send message to Feverfew Object to Post

I have a few half source bred dogs up for sale. Unfortunately, there's very few higher SOP dogs left, so it will be a while before there's many sale.
 Blue Water
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2015 9:54:08 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Water Object to Post

Since the gene pool is so limited, everything I breed (if I don't want it) is going up for sale. I will not FH anything without putting it up for sale.
I have one female who is breeding age, the other is only a couple days old, but with a considerable lower SOP. I do plan to breed my female again ASAP. As soon as my 2 male dogs reach 30 days they will also be up for stud.
Keep checking back and I am sure something will be available, it is just extremely limited at the moment. If you haven't found anything by the time I breed my dog again I will be happy to sell you some of her get.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.