Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Canaan dog 4th in show!
 CS Animalia
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/3/2015 8:31:51 AM reply with quote send message to CS Animalia Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13793128

Excited about this-group placements are still rare for this breed, and I'm one of the few showing right now. Hoping to bring in some new breeders-would be happy to part with a GCH brood bitch or two if anyone is interested.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2015 12:13:33 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Well done!! I am amazed at how high your SOP is in this breed.
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2015 8:23:40 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

There is actually a kennel that doesn't show that has higher SOPs-I am playing catchup! But considering the breed was 3rd from the bottom when I started in January, and is now in the 90s I think just from mostly me showing, and that the one female I started with was an SOP of ~91, I'm pretty proud. I have some source lines coming up to help with inbreeding, and there are still plenty of studs in abandoned kennels, but it would help to have another breeder or two. I'm trying to keep enough of the color stock alive too so that if anyone one else wants to start with that they don't have to start from scratch!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.