.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Finishers Needed
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/11/2015 2:35:08 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post   

this post has been edited 16 time(s)

Due to be away and getting behind, on everything including sessioning, I have more POLs than I can session, and I don't want them sitting around being wasted before I can get to sessioning them espeacilly since some are getting a bit up there in age and need to hit the ring ASAP, and I don't want to sell them as this is not about a space issue. It'd be wonderful to get at least of few of these dogs out to finishers if not more. Though, I require that they be sold back once finished; they are not for keeps!

I will need to see finishing credentials from anyone who wants to take one to make sure that they are someone who has finished dogs before, especially in competitive breeds, and that they are not someone who's just going to disappear or resell/FH my dogs. (I've had this happen recently and feel very burned by it -.-')

Anyone who wants to try finishing one of my mals may have their pick of any of the following POLs, just be aware that the better the dog the more picky I'll be about the finisher. I'm a bit skittish with some of these dogs:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14134184
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14150331
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14150327
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14163237
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14179145
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14179157
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14179164
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14190557
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14184049
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14205929

Notes: They are all not only finishable but high quality dogs for the breed, even the ones with less than 20 showshine.

If for any reason you fail to finish a dog doing everything right (which should never happen even in this highly competitive breed) I will make sure you are well compensated for my wasting of your time, so this is all risk free really.

As for price; just name your price, I will pay anything reasonable and of course sell them to you for $1. You can either choose to be paid with cash or the right to breed a litter from one if they are a bitch. You are permitted to put a male up for stud as well and this does not count against your payment.

Apply below or by PM if interested. happy :)

Edited to add: This is a new group, need a lot of help this time.
Edit 2: Found a finisher for one dog so far, need to place at least four more!
Edit 3: Sent another dog off, still need to place a couple more
Edit 4: added some new dogs, now need four more out for finishing; paying any reasonable amount, very motivated
Edit 5: removed some dogs, got too old to show; real shame. sad :( Still need at least four out for finishing. Any volunteers?

-----
Last edited by Drake Creek Meadows on 8/3/2015 11:04:50 PM
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2015 9:15:24 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I would love to help out because I love finishing competitive breeds, but I've got way too many on my hands as is :/ If I do happen to have an opening I'd be glad to finish one for you! I'll keep you in mind.

Taylor
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2015 3:05:18 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Alright thanks for your interest, and you are more than welcome to take one for finishing if you get the space. happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2015 11:21:44 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Updated
 BanCree Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/20/2015 11:36:58 PM reply with quote send message to BanCree Kennels Object to Post

I am currently sessioning one of your dogs at the moment.

I just upgraded this kennel tonight so I'm able to do more with it.

I would love to have another one to work with.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 1:00:10 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

I'd be more than happy to send one over for you to work with, which one would you like? happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 10:18:27 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I can session/finish one of your dogs. I just got an opening in my kennel, Regal Storm (finishing kennel).

-----
Last edited by Regenhaus on 5/21/2015 10:18:51 AM
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2015 2:38:23 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

It'd be fantastic if you could take one for me, everything checks out, and I know you'll do a good job. happy :)

Which one would you like to finish? happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2015 3:05:04 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Bumping this
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2015 3:39:16 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Really need to find a finisher for Star Breaker! He's an absolutely awesome dog, by far the best one I'm sending out for finishing. His rating even adjusted for showshine puts him among the very most elite of what's out there in the breed. He will be easily finished even in this insanely competitive breed.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/30/2015 3:03:13 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Still need a finisher for Star Breaker
 Astoria2
Basic User

Basic User
5/30/2015 8:04:48 AM reply with quote send message to Astoria2 Object to Post

I would be able to - I've got a family account and have finished tons of my dogs and just recently finished a boy for Ariege.
Send me a message if you want happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 3:45:32 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'd love it if you could take him, I'll know you'll do a good job and he should be really fun to show in this highly competitive breed. ^^ I'll message you. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Drake Creek Meadows on 6/1/2015 2:36:20 AM
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2015 2:36:51 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

I added some more dogs to the list up there. I got some back early from a finisher that had to leave. They are fully sessioned or nearly fully sessioned and already pointed. Would anyone be interested in finishing them out for me?
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2015 6:17:26 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Bump, good opportunities to show sessioned dogs; less work. happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2015 2:50:08 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Bump
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 3:40:05 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Updated
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 4:55:23 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I'd be more than happy to take one of them in my basic (Blazing Fury: www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Blazing+Fury) if you'd allow me. happy :)

I'm just recently returning from a hiatus before which I only played for a few months so unfortunately I don't really have a record to flash about, but I've finished quite a few dogs in a slightly rarer breed (Pumis) but also a few Australian Kelpies (back when I believe they were a lot more popular) and German Shorthaired Pointers (who get show placements with decent frequency).

I understand if you don't entirely trust that, but maybe I can take one of your 95s (I've got my eye on Burning in the Skies perhaps? Or Plasma Globe, despite the fact she's a little bit older) to try and build up a reputation over here haha.

-Remy
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 5:04:07 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

That's fine, I'm just looking for people that are dependable mostly, and you took the time to write to me, so I'd be glad for you to take one of my dogs to finish. happy :) Just keep in mind that mals are the most competitive breed in the game so the difficulty is higher than other breeds. If you feel up to the challenge, which you seem to be than you can have any of the dogs listed to finish but Permafrost and Nevermore. Just let me know which one you want, so I can put that one up for sale so you can offer on them. Out of the two you picked out Plasma Globe is the better one by far, and I think you'd have fun showing her. happy :)

Anyway, just give me a definitive answer about which one you want to show, and I'll get that one to you ASAP. happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 3:08:11 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Need to find finishers for at least a few more of these dogs; their potential is going to waste. The window of opportunity is closing on a few of these dogs. I just don't have the sessions to get to everyone after this backlog happened from inactivity on my part. -.-' Pleas help me out if you can.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2015 6:32:35 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Still need finishers, it's getting to the window of urgency on the older ones. These are awesome dogs, it would be a shame to see their potential wasted.

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.