Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Delias Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/18/2015 12:59:17 PM reply with quote send message to Delias Kennel Object to Post

I can take one unsessioned and one fully sessioned. Send me a PM.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 12:53:11 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

bump
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2015 9:02:50 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Come on, need two more out; help me out someone.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2015 10:46:03 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

bump
 great eclipse kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2015 12:11:56 AM reply with quote send message to great eclipse kennel Object to Post

I don't have experience but I would be willing to take one
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2015 2:41:27 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I need more than just what you wrote their to trust you with a dog, like for instance; have you ever finished a dog before? Will you stick around long enough to finish it and not just abandon the kennel right after with the dog still in there.

At any rate, I'm desperate enough to send Unapologetic Tycoon your way if you want. Hes rapidly running out of time and I need to get him out to a finisher ASAP or I'm going to have to drop him.

Just offer $1 if you want to take him on; I'll consider it a test run.

ETA: Added some new dogs, still sorting out my kennel. These are awesome dogs that ooze potential, someone please take one of these dogs or two or four. You will be paid well for your time. At this point I will also accept sessioners as well as finishers.

-----
Last edited by Drake Creek Meadows on 7/27/2015 2:43:55 AM
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2015 2:53:01 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Still need at least four of these guys out for finishing. Removed the dogs that got too old.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2015 11:05:36 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

^ nothing has changed. In need of help. Anyone?
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2015 1:57:51 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Bump, there seems to be a shortage of finishers these days; doesn't anyone want to make some easy money?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2015 2:31:39 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

ETA: I offered on a few. laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 8/5/2015 2:49:29 AM

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.