Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : *** Brood Swap ***
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/11/2015 6:29:53 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Okay - so a while ago I mentioned starting up a 'Brood Swap' project within our breed. I thought I would start a post where we can advertise which broods we have available all in the one place happy :)

The idea of the Brood Swap program is if you have a Brood bitch that has already produced a number of litters for you, is getting old or is no longer needed in your own breeding program for whatever reason - rather than FH'ing her straight away (which is what I usually end up doing) is to place her up for sale on no approval with the label 'Brood Swap' in the call name.

You can also post in this forum as well happy :)

The idea is to help spread the genes around a bit - as I find sometimes broods will perform better with other blood lines - especially if you're own lines are getting a bit too tight.

Obviously the broods would be bought with the knowledge that at the end of their 'second chance' breeding - they would be FH'd or sold on - which would be up to the second owner.

-----
Last edited by Quileute Legends on 4/11/2015 6:30:44 PM
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2015 6:32:30 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

I'll start with this girl:

Quileute - Say It Out Loud

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13755008

Low SOP of 88.60%

Desirable trait: 9.8 in Coat

Has already produced a a 90.55% showable pup who is in the ring at the moment, as well as a 90.40% stud with the 9.8 in coat.
 Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/13/2015 11:19:53 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

I hate to see this girl go, but I'm running out of room, blue shoes is an amazing producer, his last litter gave me six showable pups out of it! Which means out with the old, in with the new!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13699539

This girl has given me two showable pups! She's also half way to her grand CH if annyones looking to give that a go. =)

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.