Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Obedience & Performance Events - UPDATES??
 rhondacline
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/21/2015 8:19:46 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post   

1. When you go to "Shows: Obedience" the page shows "Coming Soon"
Any time frame on when this page might be completed?

2. On the right side of this same page - I see class headers and a list of kennels underneath each - I am assuming these are the top kennels for each 'division/class' and their points?
It might be helpful for those of us with no clue to have a header - "Top Obedience Kennels" - (I think that also makes it something to strive toward.)

3. Can we PLEASE have the suffix titles display correctly on the top of the dog's info page AND on the pedigree display?

4. Are we missing some obedience titles - OTCh ....
Any chance we might have that//those added?

5. And in my dreams we will someday have "genetic performance traits" added and our SD equivalent to all 'akc' events and titles will be added to the game. Field trials, Herding, Coursing, Tracking, Agility, Etc. (Shhh, don't say it - a girl can dream.)

In the meantime, I think a few tweaks here and there might entice a few more folks to compete in obedience.

What do you think? What would you like to see "fixed, tweaked,considered as an addition" for obedience (performance events).
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2015 3:20:12 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm delighted you've raised these points, HOWEVER they have ALL been pointed out and requested in the past, and nothing EVER gets done about it - us Obedience competitors really do feel like the 'poor relations' on SD and are used to not being 'listened to'. I appreciate Admin has 'bigger fish to fry' but come on, sort out the obedience issues please.

I post every days obedience results on the Obedience Forum daily

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=387275

-----
Last edited by mournebrake on 4/22/2015 3:22:29 PM
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2015 7:21:01 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Is there a list somewhere with additional items?

Did someone email and asked Jeff directly?

mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 3:27:23 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

posted by rhondacline
Is there a list somewhere with additional items?

Did someone email and asked Jeff directly?

What sort of additional items? Obedience is the only non-conformation event on SD atm - we don't have working or herding trials, or agility, although I think that would be wonderful.

I wonder if you would message Jeff just asking him, you put everything so well, he may be swayed by a new request. I'm happy to back you up.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 3:12:04 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Other things that needed to be fixed or tweaked regarding obedience.

I did send Jeff a brief email this morning. I'll post here if I get any new info.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 10:22:37 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Great, keep us posted please.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.