Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Finishing Kennel
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/24/2015 6:45:51 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post   

Until I can find a breed I would like to settle into I am offering my kennel for finshing and sessioning as I do enjoy the showing aspect of the game more than the breeding and I've seen a lot of people are tight on space and sessions right now. I will take any breed as long as there is enough competition to gain majors and the dog is a competitive/high SOP for their breed. Be aware that I do have the right to decline requests to finish a dog if I feel that they are not competitive enough within their breed. I have gotten many titles including CH, GCH and all the obedience titles so don't let this brand new account fool you.

I am not currently taking anymore dogs for sessioning but I will take dogs for showing at both the CH and GCH level.
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2015 8:12:08 AM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

I am now available to take a dog for sessioning only.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.