Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : 6 Weeks Old!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/25/2015 11:06:16 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post   

Ok so it's high time for a Cairn baby update! They turned 6 weeks this week and they are growing up so fast- too fast!

"Work" first wink ;)

And Play!

Enjoy!
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2015 11:09:18 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

oh my goodness! the cuteness!
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2015 3:16:51 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Loverly pups and pics. Think Merlin is my fav
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2015 5:38:14 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

I LOVE the jumping-jack puppy! :P
 Karakar
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2015 6:24:59 PM reply with quote send message to Karakar Object to Post

Beautiful babies! I quite like Robin, looks spot on!
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2015 9:35:42 PM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

They are gorgeous!! I'm liking the rear angles and topline on Merlin. Hard to really judge front angles at this age in photos since they "post" when stacking happy :). Can't wait to see them when their ears are up happy :)
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2015 1:22:01 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

I really like Merlin. Do you have your pick at this point?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2015 2:20:43 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I have been wondering how big they are. Thank you, they are too precious!

I don't remember, did you say you were going to keep a puppy?
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2015 2:11:48 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Thanks!
Co-breeder and I are for sure keeping a female, and possibly keeping a male. Don't have the keeper(s) chosen yet, still waiting to see how tails are carried and watching them grow. They've all got nice qualities, but this week Star is at the top of our choices. Merlin has the shortest leg, but great bone! Robin and Star have the best (harshest) coats.

mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 6:52:33 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Merlin is my 'keeper', not sure why as I'm not a terrier person but something says 'look at me' about him.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2015 12:46:31 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

They are too much! It's been 6 days, we need new pictures! razz :p

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.