Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : BISS BIS GCH CH Quileute - Destination Unknown goes Best in SHOW!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/26/2015 2:33:16 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13767907

www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Amberline%2086

I'm very proud of this girl - she has now won:

1 x BIS
2 x BISS
4 x BIG
21 x BOB

and is currently ranked # 21 All Time Top CMDs !!! laugh :D
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2015 2:37:21 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Not in the breed, but congrats, it's great to see the newer breeds going BIS! ^^ Espeacially becasue I happen to be a fan of CMDs. happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2015 8:24:11 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Congrats!!!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2015 8:39:49 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Thanks guys happy :) I'm stoked!

I know it was a small entry in that show - but I'm still happy happy :)

CMDs are really starting to be heard at the shows now - which is fantastic to see happy :)
 Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2015 10:10:47 AM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

Congrats!!
You should be so proud of all that you've accomplished with that pup!!
=)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.