Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : sessions ?
 tommykait
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/28/2015 12:23:11 AM reply with quote send message to tommykait Object to Post   

can you get more sessions. right now im getting 12 sessions, is there a way to get more ?
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2015 1:38:17 AM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

You can buy sessions in a dutch auction. Click on the 'session' tab to the left (under 'My Kennel') and then look down the right hand side of the page for 'buy sessions'.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2015 3:05:01 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

If you are a premium you can opt to forego your daily salary which is $3 in favour of extra sessions, making the maximum number of daily sessions 22 (5 + 10 bought + 7 salary swap) - that's the maximum I'm afraid, and maximum for basics is 15 (5 + 10 bought).
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2015 3:51:44 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

If you are getting 12 already you are likely set on all sessions. You can buy an additional 10 under 'Session' as was stated. They usually trade for $5 each.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing