Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : *** Finishing Kennels *** Advertisements Post
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/29/2015 5:09:38 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

*** Finishing Kennels - Public Advertisement Thread ***

I thought it would be a good idea for all of the current, active 'Finishing Kennels' to have one main thread in which to post their availabilities for taking in dogs to finish.

I do find that these days it can be hard to find a trustworthy, good quality Finisher - so if you all wanted to post a quick 'Hello - I'm happy to finish dogs' post below - that would be greatly appreciated!

(This post will be open for all to contribute to - so don't be shy)

Anytime you have the availability to take in a dog or two or three! just advertise here happy :)

You don't need to talk specifics on here - this can be done via private messages between both parties
 SmokeJumper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2015 12:08:17 PM reply with quote send message to SmokeJumper Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

No message.

-----
Last edited by SmokeJumper Kennel on 6/11/2015 4:02:58 PM
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2015 6:12:21 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

I am mainly a sessioning and finishing kennel. I offer reasonable prices and I am willing to work out deals or trades. I have been a member on ShowDog for many years in various kennels so I do know how everything goes around here. I'm fairly often open and welcoming new clients so send me a message and we can discuss some options.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2015 6:56:43 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Announcement:

I have decided to offer a Finishing Service from my Dalkeith kennel as of May 2015.

Please PM me if you are in need of a finisher for your dogs.

(If I don't have any availabilities I will refer you to one of our other fantastic Finishing Kennels listed on this post) happy :)

As of May 2015 I have finished 318 Homebred Champions across my 8 kennels - past and present. I have also finished a lot of dogs for other kennels not included in this total.
 Regal Storm
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 7:39:05 PM reply with quote send message to Regal Storm Object to Post

I just recently decided to open this kennel up as a finishing kennel! I have a few spots available! I have been on Showdog for many years. Message me to discuss details!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2015 1:58:44 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I currently have 5 spots available for sessioning and/or finishing happy :)

I'm happy to work with any breed - as long as the dog is finishable SOP-wise happy :)

Feel free to PM me happy :)

(I've been playing SD for 9 years)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2015 7:40:07 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Black Lotus kennels is also available for finishing:

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Black+Lotus

Xalias
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2015 10:20:40 PM reply with quote send message to Xalias Object to Post

I currently have a spot open for sessioning and finishing a dog

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.