Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : SD Chronicle - April
 rhondacline
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/30/2015 12:53:40 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post   

Hi All,
April results are final. Check out the updated SD Chronicle now updated with the April results.

www.sdchronicle.com/

If you visited recently you may need to refresh your browser.

As always, we'd love to include a Breed page for your breed community. Just take a look at some of the completed breed pages to see what info is normally included.

Ads.. We LOVE ads! It's the 'pictures' that make the e-zine fun. We'd love to include your ad - brags, kennel, etc.

You are welcome to send info via PM here or to me direct at sdchronicle@mail.com
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2015 2:01:45 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Looks great!
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2015 2:25:44 PM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

I would like to have an ad on the site. I have a picture you can use that is on my kennel page.
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2015 12:48:13 AM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

I have 2 Aussies that have a higher SOP than the dog you have listed.

It is a brother and sister so they were born at the same time. LOL

KDE My Little Showgirl www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13929952
KDE The Gambler www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13929949
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 6:47:31 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Fantastic !!
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 5:09:01 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Beautiful job! Thanks for putting this all together!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 5:16:48 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

This is awesome! I wish we didnt have to email for top SOPs but other than that its great

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.