Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Coming back
 top dog the k9 place
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/1/2015 11:45:04 AM reply with quote send message to top dog the k9 place Object to Post   

Hey there everyone, I'm graduating college, so naturally that means I'll have time for SD again! I'm excited to get back into the game, this time hopefully fully dedicating this kennel to only Canaans--a trait-based line and a show line. If anyone would like to help me out, let me know. I'm going to breed the bitches I still have, but they might die before the pups are born. :o

happy :)
Heather
 CS Animalia
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2015 6:05:39 PM reply with quote send message to CS Animalia Object to Post

Welcome back! nice to see you return-we owe a lot to you and your studs! Congrats on graduating college as well! If there are any specific traits you are looking for, let me know and I'll check what I have. I'm breeding for show as well as for the rarer colors. Haven't focused specifically on any traits yet other than trying to raise them overall.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.