.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Puppy Announcement!
 Igraine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/1/2015 3:10:10 PM reply with quote send message to Igraine Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

We recently had a litter of puppies out of my boy Quiency Blitzenhaus Von Salerno AKA Bane. They are now three days old. Their mother refuses to feed them so my mom and I are bottle feeding them. Enjoy the pictures!

First little boy. We think he is going to be a black and red like his daddy.

Second boy. I've never seen so much white on a GSD puppy before.

This is a bad picture of the little Sable girl. She wouldn't stop moving. We might end up keeping her.

My favorite little boy and the smallest of the litter. He is a sable also.

Here are a few pics of their dad. Unfortunately I don't have any of their mom.

-----
Last edited by Igraine on 5/1/2015 3:11:15 PM
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 3:10:12 AM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Is the white on the second boy a disqualification? I'm just curious, I never seen so much white either. But congrats on the litter.
 Igraine
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 6:28:30 AM reply with quote send message to Igraine Object to Post

In AKC I believe it is. In working lines (schutzhund) it isn't though. Thank you happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/4/2015 10:45:19 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I think white marks on very young pups tends to diminish as they grow, at least that's true with cockers. He'll probably always have a fair bit of white but it might not be as obvious when he's grown.

Good luck, cute pups.
 Igraine
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2015 7:46:17 AM reply with quote send message to Igraine Object to Post

Thank you gaylanstudio. I believe your right about the white. It should get smaller as he grows. I believe my boy had a tiny white spot on his chest when he was born and now it's not even there.
 SmokeJumper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/18/2015 11:55:52 AM reply with quote send message to SmokeJumper Kennel Object to Post

Ooooo babies! I cannot wait to watch them grow! Daddy is gorgeous!!
 Igraine
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2015 2:12:22 PM reply with quote send message to Igraine Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Aw thanks!! They are little handfuls already. Unfortunately the little Sable male passed away due to unknown circumstances sad :( But I will try to post more recent photos of the three left soon.

-----
Last edited by Igraine on 5/20/2015 2:13:31 PM
 Igraine
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2015 10:09:56 AM reply with quote send message to Igraine Object to Post

Here are the little munchkins! They now have their eyes open and are starting to walk. They are now three weeks old and are doing well for being premature.

The biggest male sleeping. He is the most personable of the bunch. We let them play on the floor for a little bit and he always loves to come and snuggle with people. He prefers us to his litter mates lol.

The little Sable girl resting after she ate. She is such a pig! Almost didn't leave any milk for her brothers. She's an interesting pup though: a little spitfire for sure.

Little boy about to take a nap. He is very quiet aside from when you have food lol

The two boys passed out after a big meal.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2015 1:57:36 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Soooooooooo cute!!

Sorry to hear about he sable boy. sad :(
 Igraine
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2015 12:52:05 PM reply with quote send message to Igraine Object to Post

Thank you Treestand. Here are some updated pictures of them. They finally have all their teeth which makes them little terrors lol.

The little boy. He is not only adorable but definitely a lover. He loves being around people.

This is Piper, the sable female we are keeping. She's a little spitfire and she loves attention. If she isn't getting attention she's whining for it lol.

Here is the biggest boy. He is such a little fatty. He eats more than the other two and tends to push the others out of the way.
 SmokeJumper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2015 3:26:37 AM reply with quote send message to SmokeJumper Kennel Object to Post

I drool over these babies daily. Thank you for more pictures!!! happy :)
 Igraine
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2015 10:14:59 AM reply with quote send message to Igraine Object to Post

Lol not a problem! I enjoy spreading the cuteness :P
 Bordercraze
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2015 9:25:40 AM reply with quote send message to Bordercraze Object to Post

So cute! I just looooove shepherds!!

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.