Search

.com Forum · Golden Retriever

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Golden Retriever Community Thread
 Guinevere
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/2/2015 7:16:02 AM reply with quote send message to Guinevere Object to Post   

Hey everyone. I am new to the breed but thought it would be great if we could all get a bit more involved as a community so I'm opening up this thread in an attempt to bring us Golden Retriever breeders together. So go ahead and chime in about your accomplishments, post brags, advertise studs and sales, talk about color breeding, post your progress, discuss traits and trait breeding. Let's talk about anything pertaining to the breed really.
 Guinevere
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 12:18:22 PM reply with quote send message to Guinevere Object to Post

I just recently had two litters and had some great SOPs! Guinevere Locked Out Of Heaven (best bitch of the two litters) has an SOP of 98!
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/12/2015 4:20:58 AM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

Hi,

I'm an old player who returned over almost a year ago now, and has restarted in Goldens. At the minute I'm working on two things in this kennel:
1) Breeding awesome top SOP dogs
2) Breeding big heads.

At some point I'm hopeful these two will overlap and become one. In the mean time if you're looking to inject something other than 9.8 heads into your breeding try any of my boys who's names start with 'H' That's how I'm keeping them straight at the moment!

Jessica
 Guinevere
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2015 6:41:39 AM reply with quote send message to Guinevere Object to Post

Welcome back!! It's great to hear that you are perfecting traits. All I really see are 9.8 for heads like you stated. Looking forward to seeing your dogs in the show ring, etc.
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/13/2015 6:42:54 PM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

Thanks! At the minute my best production is Whitegold HMS Gorgon who is doing alright in the show ring. He's got a 10.2 as head and is now available for stud.

Pretty much all my boys with a name starting with 'H' are 'Headed' dogs. I think I've got them all up for stud, but if I don't send me a message and I'll pop them up.

Jessica
 Guinevere
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2015 6:51:21 PM reply with quote send message to Guinevere Object to Post

Thanks Jessica! I'll keep that in mind for my next breeding happy :)

Tia
 Golden Bridge
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2015 4:33:23 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Bridge Object to Post

I'm an ancient returning player wink ;) Upgraded this old account yesterday. So anyway.. Hi guys, I've been AWOL for about 8 years wink ;)
 Guinevere
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 1:36:37 AM reply with quote send message to Guinevere Object to Post

Welcome back!! Great to see some of the oldies coming back to the breed happy :)
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/21/2015 4:10:06 AM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

Hi GoldenB, I remember your dogs!

I'm also only recently back (although it's heading for a year in October!).

Let me know if you want some bitches for breeding or anything for showing. I've had some nice puppies lately and had to FH them.

Jessica
 Golden Bridge
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 4:57:33 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Bridge Object to Post

Hey! Nice to see you. You gave me my first dogs back in the very beginning. I could use a nice boy to show, and maybe another Girl or 2. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.