Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Looking for a really nice dog, any breed, to show
 Silhouette Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/2/2015 9:53:42 PM reply with quote send message to Silhouette Kennels Object to Post   

Pretty much what the title says, I'm looking for a high SOP dog or bitch, puppy or adult, to show. Any breed. I have sessions available so am able to session.
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2015 10:58:48 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

This boy only needs a few more points to get his GCh title:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13714124
I have this Setter bitch that could finish too:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13844494
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 4:27:44 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

This boy took a 2nd in show last night and is for sale. He's not the highest SOP in the breed by any means but has finished quickly in a competitive breed, and should continue to show very well under certain judges. He will need about 5 more days of sessioning in show obedience as he just hit 20.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13892931

-----
Last edited by CS Astronomical on 5/3/2015 4:28:47 AM
 Sylvercreek
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2015 8:23:59 AM reply with quote send message to Sylvercreek Object to Post

I have some nice Chinese Cresteds that you could show and finish. PM me about ones that are not listed for sale and we can always work something out.
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2015 10:04:14 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I have a nice bearded collie bitch for sale that will finish easily. I also have a few pups I'm sessioning that I would be willing to sell. Sibes and beardies.

Taylor
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2015 12:38:50 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I have these two boys, that would both finish extremely easily, as well as Grand Champions!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13995102
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13995104

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.