Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : "missing" forum thread?
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/3/2015 4:50:19 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post   

Can anyone tell me why I can no longer see a thread that is active in my breed forum? I can get to the thread from "my posts" or from another kennels page but I can not see it in the forum itself. Is there a hide post function that I inadvertently clicked?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 6:36:53 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Sorry, not sure I fully understand the problem you are having. Can you copy and paste the link to that thread in your browser and access it that way?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/3/2015 10:52:25 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Have you checked the other pages in case it's dropped off the bottom of the first page?

Is it a controversial topic that might have been pulled?

Otherwise I'm not sure what the problem might be but if you can access the post try adding a reply and see if that brings it back up.

CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 4:47:13 AM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

I am unable to see the Malamute community thread in the Alaskan Malamute forum. The thread is there, and is posted to almost every day so should remain on the first page of the forum at the top of the list. I have posted to it regularly myself. However, for me it does not show up on the malamute forum though other new posts/threads do. I can not see it on the malamute forum page from any of my kennels (I have a family account). I can access it from the "My posts" link on my kennel page (at least from the kennels I posted from) or I can go look at another malamutes kennel "recent posts". I have cleared my browser history and restarted my computer as well.

Weird!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 1:30:24 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I can't access it from the Mal forum but suggest you use this link until it gets sorted.

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=386287&recordnum=220

If you haven't already contacted Jeff I'd suggest you drop him a line.

It's very odd

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.