Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Want Me To Finish Your Dog?
 Regal Storm
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/3/2015 7:45:01 PM reply with quote send message to Regal Storm Object to Post   

I currently am opening this kennel up as a finishing kennel. I will finish and session your dogs!I have been playing showdog for many years now and I've completed many championships. I have three spots available! Message me for more details.
 Cardueae
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 4:52:52 AM reply with quote send message to Cardueae Object to Post

Hello
Id like to know what people mean when they say finish the dog? I am a newby and cannot find the answer anywhere?
Many thanks
 Regal Storm
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 6:34:30 AM reply with quote send message to Regal Storm Object to Post

Finish means to achieve a championship (or sometimes grand championship) with your dog happy :)
 Cardueae
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2015 4:56:22 PM reply with quote send message to Cardueae Object to Post

Thanks
I bought a Champion labrador and he has just achieved Grand Champion in the first show I entered him in winning best of breed happy :)
 Dream What May
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/6/2015 1:46:59 AM reply with quote send message to Dream What May Object to Post

Welcome to the Game!! Congrats on the GC,You don't need to use sessions on him once everything is at 20 it's a waste. Also he can be on Pet House for Show Dogs no longer needs conditioning.
 Regal Storm
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 10:03:31 AM reply with quote send message to Regal Storm Object to Post

I have an opening for sessioning/finishing happy :)
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 5:54:59 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

I just posted this boy for sale if someone is interested in finishing him.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14038466

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.