Replies in this thread : 40
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

HotMess
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2015 1:36:17 PM reply with quote send message to HotMess Object to Post

posted by Zoomies
Not At All! You bred a great dog, you deserve to show it. We'll win when we breed something good enough to beat you :P Have fun with her, I mean, she's only 1 dog? xD

Andrea @ Zoomies

^Ditto.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2015 5:13:10 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Thank you. happy :)

CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2015 7:17:46 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Show your dog as you want! I will even go enter some of my girls to help get more points out there...been a little slack on that lately! It all goes around-and it would be great to have a silver GCH in this breed!
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2015 9:45:20 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Wanted to let everyone know that I have added payouts for Best of Breed, Winners Dog and Winners Bitch for the October National and the Southern Indiana Papillon Specialties.

Hope to see you all there!
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2015 4:33:21 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Thanks!
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2015 8:03:55 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Papillon Post (September 2015 Issue)
I thought I’d put together a little news… record keeping post for us.

September Results - Top 15 Dogs:
1 GCH CH Esandar Over The Top 164 - #2 Toy
2 GCH CH CirclingSky Sad Clown 153 - #37 All Breed - #1 Toy
3 GCH CH HotMess Perfect Crime 79 - #28 Toy
4 CH Esandar Make A Wish 48
5 GCH CH Esandar Over N Out 44
6 CH HotMess Im On Fire 40
7 GCH CH Wilbur Got Zoomies 32
8 CH Grave Fire Dancer 31
9 CH HotMess Heart Of The World 30 - #42 Toy
10 Grave Olivia of CirclingSky 25
11 Amber Got Zoomies 23
12 Esandar Fireworks 23
13 CH HotMess She Looks So Perfect 22
14 HotMess Pumped Up Kicks 16
15 HotMess My Time 12

TOP SOP: CH Grave Burn Baby Burn 94.80
Owner/Breeder: GraveDigger Kennel

SEPTEMBER SPECIALTY RESULTS:

SEPTEMBER NATIONAL (19-4-5-6-4)
BISS : GCH Esandar Over The Top
BOSS : GCH Circling Sky Sad Clown
WD : Grave JP of CirclingSky
WB/BOW : Grave Olivia of Circling Sky

TOP Papillon Kennels:
rhondacline (Esandar), HotMess, CirclingSky, CS Riverflow, Zoomies, GraveDigger Kennel, Shadowbrook

The Breed Directory also lists:
Basleigh, Dancing at Twilight, Hounds of Chaos, Norths Light

SEPTEMBER Awards & Achievements:
... NEW GRAND CHAMPIONS ...
GCH Wilbur Got Zoomies
BRONZE GCH Esandar Over The Top
GCH CirclingSky Sad Clown
GCH HotMess Perfect Crime

... NEW AWARD OF MERIT ...
BRONZE Dam – CirclingSky New Dawn
Dam of…
CH HotMess Atlantis Rising (by GCH Esandar Emerald Isle),
CH CirclingSky Dawn Rising (by CH Slipp’s I’m Over It),
CH HotMess Downfall 24 (by CH Esandar Over N Out),
CH CirclingSky Meridian (by CH Slipp’s I’m Over It),
CH HotMess Im On Fire (by GCH Esandar Emerald Isle)

STUD DOG REPORT:
As of today, we have 12 Stud Dogs listed on the board. 8 are ‘current SOP’ and 4 are ‘color’ dogs.
Glancing through Offspring there are 2 dogs with 5 or more Champion offspring…

GCH Esandar Emerald Isle – Sire of 1 GCH and 7 CHs

GCH Esandar Over N Out – Sire of 2 GCH and 3 CHs

OCTOBER HAPPENINGS:
We currently have the National (11th) and the Southern Indiana Papillon Spec (18th) on the calendar for October. Payouts have been added to both –

the National has $100 for BISS, WD and WB *** If you win BOSS – send me a PM, put a dog you are going to FH for sale at $100 and I will purchase to give you a bonus too.
The Southern Indiana Papillon Specialty has a $250 BISS payout and $100 for WD and WB.
The BOSS winner can send me a PM and I will purchase a ‘payment pup’ for $100.

I’m not sure which of the Barktober contests I’ll be competing in, but I’m definitely going to try a few.
The most Champions looks promising and the Owner Handled… which contests are you looking at entering?

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 9/30/2015 8:05:18 AM

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 10/12/2015 7:42:56 PM
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 7:31:39 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Just wanted to thank everyone again for the help in achieving Esandar Over the Tops Silver Grand Championship.

She finished up with 213 points - I believe she has a chance to earn a few more at the World Cup at the end of the month, but I'm happy at this point with how well she did.

In the meantime, I have bred her to BISS Bronze GCH CirclingSky Sad Clown.
I am quite excited to see what we get....
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 7:34:24 PM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have this girl in my kennel: www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14276705

94.8 happy :)

ETA: I can read ... PM'g you now.

-----
Last edited by GraveDigger Kennel on 10/12/2015 7:38:29 PM
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2015 7:17:40 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Hi Guys

So, I was playing around yesterday...

tinyurl.com/nelqx8d

So far I have a page that shows our Top 15 dogs and their averages and a Stud Dog comparison sheet.

CS will be familiar with averages from Mals.
>> I spent part of the day yesterday trying to decipher Drake's formula happy :)">I think the averages page is great to see where we are and where we can improve, etc

The stud dog page should be helpful to see a table view of everyone's dogs and who might have the trait match up you're looking for

Edited to Add - I also included some dogs from abandoned kennels.

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 10/21/2015 7:18:46 AM
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2015 2:33:10 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

OCTOBER TOP Papillons

1 GCH CH CirclingSky Sad Clown 99
2 CH Esandar Fireworks 71
3 GCH CH Esandar Over The Top 51
4 GCH CH Esandar Make A Wish 43
5 GCH CH HotMess Perfect Crime 43
6 GCH CH Wilbur Got Zoomies 37
7 CH Grave Pirate Fable 36
8 CH Grave Burn Baby Burn 34
9 CH HotMess Songbird 24
10 CH HotMess Angels Fall 23
11 Amber Got Zoomies 18
12 Esandar Illusive Legend 14
13 Grave Olivia of CirclingSky 11
14 CH HotMess To A Flame 10
15 CH HotMess Pumped Up Kicks 7
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2015 8:10:20 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I was delightfully surprise this morning to check results and see that

CH Graves Burn Baby Burn won BEST IN SHOW!
under Michelle Hamilton

Squeee!

Has anyone else gotten a BIS with a pappy? or is this the first of more to come?
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2015 9:57:24 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

NOVEMBER 2015

TOP Papillons
1 GCH CH Grave Burn Baby Burn 45
2 CH Grave Renegade Cavalcade 42
3 CH Esandar Billions of Stars 40
4 GCH CH HotMess Perfect Crime 24
5 CH Esandar Emerald Knight 22
6 GCH CH Esandar Make A Wish 12
7 GCH CH Wilbur Got Zoomies 10
8 Esandar Illusive Legend 9
9 CH Grave Olivia of CirclingSky 5
10 Grave Smoke Jumper 2
11 CH Esandar Fireworks 1

GCH Grave Burn Baby Burn
#13 Dog All Breeds, #2 Toy Dog for November 2015
Group 3 - November SDWC
BISS - November Papillon National

Zao
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2016 12:33:31 PM reply with quote send message to Zao Object to Post

hello everyone,
i am new to the breed. i just finished a bitch for someone else Grave Olivia of CirclingSky, i also bred a litter out of here and got a really nice bitch that i want to finish. i also kept here sister and sold her to one of my other kennels. i was wondering if everyone could help me a build more Majors for my bitch and yours of course.
thanks

-----
Last edited by Zao on 1/7/2016 12:36:19 PM
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2016 6:55:09 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Papillons Available

If anyone is interested I have some color dogs available for sale. Feel free to offer $25 on any of the color project dogs…

White & Black Bitch – 90.15 –
White & Black Bitch – 88.55
(White and Black is very easy to breed. They can be bred to a current SOP dog and produce White & Black puppies)

White & Black Bitch – 71.95
(Bred to the right stud this girl can also produce Brown & White and Black, Brown & White)

White & Silver -93.40 Dog and 93.35 Bitch
(I don’t care for the Silvers and so I don’t keep them in my lines.)

Black, Brown & White Dog – 66.50
Brown & White Dog – 69.95

I also have one show quality bitch puppy –
94.20 – Esandar Firefly Dreams
looking for a show home - Priced at $100
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2016 9:06:46 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Hello All!

Thought I would pop in and add a post since we haven’t had one in a while.
The breed info page says we currently have 16 breeders! Welcome to the new folks! And welcome back to some returning kennels!

Perhaps it would be nice to have a little “introduction” type post – What’s happening at your kennel, Highest SOPs, What you’re working on?

My current top SOP is BISS Bronze GCH Esandar Rebellious Belle – 95.15 – She is only 30 points shy (at 104 days) of a Silver GCH, but our current show numbers are so low, I don’t think I can make those final points. I am excited to see what kind of puppies she will produce after this month’s National. Current plan is to breed her to GCH Wayne Got Zoomies and I am very excited to see what those two will produce.

Next top SOP is my new bitch puppy by GCH Wayne Got Zoomies – Esandar Sonic Zoom – 95.10. It seems like all of my Top SOPs are always girls.

I am close to another Bronze GCH with GCH Esandar Firefly Renegade – He has 83 points and is 104 days – I am going to try to get his last 17 points between now and his retirement.

I have my first White and Black Papillon in the show ring now – Esandar Midnight Casanova – 94.30. When he goes up at stud, he is Kk – so bred to a Red, Sable and White you will get Red, Sable and White and White and Black puppies. When he hits 30 days I will put him up at $25 as I would love to see more White and Blacks in the show ring.

I am also working on tricolors – I have Black Brown and White right now, but that color is a much slower moving process. I was delighted to see that we currently have a LOT of colors available on our Stud dogs list! I can’t wait until we get our color pictures.

I have sponsored a Specialty show on the 22nd, Hope to see you there!
 River Amore
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2016 11:15:26 AM reply with quote send message to River Amore Object to Post

My current highest SOP is *Amore* Reddy To Go at 94.85%. He was bred by Zoomies.

I am restarting my Red and White line with a source bitch and a Twilight stud dog as well as breeding to other reds and show quality dogs.

I also am breeding to get better fq and hq. I have one bitch that has 10.1 hq.

I am breeding my really nice foundation dogs to a variety of studs (some older) to widen the gene pool and help certain traits. None of my bred by dogs are in the ring atm, but I am hoping to have some in the future.

Big thank you to Esandar, Zoomies, and Twilight for my foundation dogs. happy :)
 Kennel Forevr
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2016 8:09:20 AM reply with quote send message to Kennel Forevr Object to Post

Hi, just had two new puppies born that I am very proud of...both 95.2%
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2016 9:33:03 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Great job! Are you sessioning them to show?
 Kennel Forevr
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2016 7:03:01 PM reply with quote send message to Kennel Forevr Object to Post

Yes, sorry for the late response! Just waiting on condition happy :)
 ShihU4me
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2017 9:43:03 AM reply with quote send message to ShihU4me Object to Post

Hello,
I know this thread is old but I was hoping to revive it.I just started trying Pap's a few months back,with the assistance of Zoomie.I've since been focusing mostly on breeding and only Showing a few that stood out.I really like the fact that Group placements aren't extremely difficult to get.I have a few Pap's in 2 kennels.
I also have a question about the current SOP,I have this new boy who's the highest I've bred:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15821963
I was wondering since we have a very limited amount of boys available to breed from,mostly I'm breeding back to my own couple boys.Could anyone tell me 1)is there higher SOP's than 96%,2)would others please put some other boys up for Stud to help with the having to inbreeding ?
Thank you!

Replies in this thread : 40
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class