farscape
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2015 9:50:39 PM reply with quote send message to farscape Object to Post

im in love thank you zoo much
 Rocky Creek
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2015 4:47:05 PM reply with quote send message to Rocky Creek Object to Post

Form
Main text- Rocky Creek
Sub text-
Breed(s)- Smooth Fox Terriers and Wire Fox Terriers
Preferred Bg- A rocky creek in the woods
Feel/theam - a nice wooded area with a creek
Anything you specificity want or don't want on it (eg no pink,only cropped ears)- the two breeds sparing
thanks
 Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2015 5:14:47 PM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Main text- Afterburner Kennels
Sub text- none
Breed(s)- Border collie and NSDTR
Preferred Bg- fighter jets in afterburner taking off
Feel/theam -a bit firey but still light enough
Anything you specificity want or don't want on it (eg no pink,only cropped ears)- can you add a couple of extra fighter jets in there & on a runway please? TIA

-----
Last edited by Afterburner Kennels on 9/18/2015 1:41:56 PM
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2015 3:00:45 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

not sure if you'll do one for basics, but it would be for another site if that makes a difference, so it would get used. If you're still taking orders! Love your banners by the way.

Main text- Alaraine
Sub text- Border Collies and Australian Shepherds
Breed(s)- Border Collie and Australian Shepherd
Preferred Bg- meadow or field
Feel/theam - light and happy / springtime
Anything you specificity want or don't want on it (eg no pink,only cropped ears)-
Could daisies be maybe incorporated into the background somehow?
Thankyou! happy :)
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2015 7:43:29 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

starting these orders
 Zao
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2015 2:44:10 PM reply with quote send message to Zao Object to Post

Main text- Zao Kennel
Sub text- Finishing Kennel
Breed(s)- Goldens, Dalmatians, Australian shepherd, Afghan Hound, Pomeranians, smooth fox terriers, Newfoundlands
Preferred Bg- redish background with a little gold
Feel/theam - asian like
Anything you specificity want or don't want on it (eg no pink,only cropped ears)- dogs need to be stacked no sitting dogs or running
thanks
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2015 4:13:53 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Afterburner Kennels

rocky doing yours now
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2015 6:43:41 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Sage Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2015 10:19:38 PM reply with quote send message to Sage Meadows Object to Post

If orders are still open, I would love one for this kennel.

Main text- Sage Meadows
Sub text- Quality Sennenhunds
Breed(s)- Appenzeller Sennenhund and Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
Preferred Bg- Mountains, perhaps with a lake
Feel/theam - Bright. Something with a "Swiss Alps" feel
Anything you specificity want or don't want on it (eg no pink,only cropped ears)- Not sure if you can find pictures of those breeds, so if you can only find one breed that is fine too.

Thank you happy :)
 Rocky Creek
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2015 12:29:01 AM reply with quote send message to Rocky Creek Object to Post

Thank you so much i love it
 Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2015 5:52:49 PM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post

I absolutely love it, but can I just ask if you could use a dog that looks like a toller, please? Thank you so much!
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2015 6:10:37 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

there int many toller photos to pick from im afraid, that was one of the best ones
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2015 7:19:08 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

BRW Gold Winners Kennel

Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2015 10:08:38 PM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post

posted by PPvallhunds
there int many toller photos to pick from im afraid, that was one of the best ones

ok no worries. Thank you so much!!!
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2015 1:21:02 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Thankyou so much! It's so amazing. You really are talented! The banner was exactly what i had in mind happy :)
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2015 5:59:40 AM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

I'm not sure if you're still doing these or not, but I figured I'd post my request in the event that you are. These banners are all really beautiful.

Form:
Main text- Xi-Chi Kennels

Sub text- Get Your Fluffy On!

Breed(s)- Alaskan Malamute and Keeshond

Preferred Bg- I'd like something winter themed. A snow covered forest or something with a cozy cabin in the background.

Feel/theme - Nature, winter-like

Anything you specificity want or don't want on it (eg no pink,only cropped ears)- I'd like a grey and white Alaskan Malamute, if possible. Brown and white or red and white are also okay with me.

Thank you happy :)
-Serenity
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2015 7:37:33 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Zao im still working on yours trying to find pics for all those breed

PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2015 7:38:27 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Sage Meadows

Sage Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2015 10:17:42 PM reply with quote send message to Sage Meadows Object to Post

Oh wow! That is beautiful. You have quite a talent at these. Thank you so much happy :)
 Tenacity Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2015 4:36:04 PM reply with quote send message to Tenacity Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Main text- Tenacity Kennel
Sub text- N/A
Breed(s)- Giant Schnauzer and Alaskan Malamute
Preferred Bg- I have no direction in this kennel
Feel/theam -
Anything you specificity want or don't want on it (eg no pink,only cropped ears)- I like more candid shots, but whatever you use is fine by me!

-----
Last edited by Tenacity Kennel on 11/12/2015 12:40:05 PM

Replies in this thread : 154
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.