Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : condition of dogs
 kc meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/10/2015 7:16:08 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post   

How come even though I am sessioning and feeding the best food my conditioning #are going down not up
 Tanglebrook
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2015 7:40:09 AM reply with quote send message to Tanglebrook Object to Post

Can you link to which dogs it's happening to?

If they are eating a food high in fat, condition should go up.

However...

I see you're using custom rations and I experienced a bug last week where I made custom rations set to high in every ingredient, and my dogs' condition was going down. I also wasn't being charged for feeding correctly so it was like the ration I made didn't exist. I deleted and made the custom rations again, and they worked the second time. If that's happening to you too maybe we can send in a proper bug report.

And I'm so sorry, I know it's frustrating to fall behind a few days on getting puppies ready for show...
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2015 4:25:37 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Make sure that the food is chosen for puppies (under 14 days) or for adults (14 days and older). If not, the condition will go down. You have to choose one when you make a custom ration and I think puppy is the default?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2015 8:19:04 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

This dog

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13983307

Whitegold Point Break is on the WRONG FOOD!

It's a puppy on the worst ever food - Old Boy
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2015 8:23:42 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

This dog

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13962355

KC Meadows Golden Surprise is on the WRONG food - it's 19 days old and on a Puppy ration - change it for an adult ration quick!

I haven't checked your other dogs but I think you should check them all and change puppies to puppy ration and adults to adult ration - also you can change adults onto Pet House for Show Dogs without losing condition once they have reached 20's.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.