Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Finishing Kennel - Spots available now!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/12/2015 2:00:58 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

Just thought I'd post to let everyone know that I currently have 5 available spots for sessioning and/or finishing happy :)

I have been playing SD for 9 years and have had over 318 homebred Champions in that time.

I'm happy to work with any breed as long as the dog is finshable SOP-wise happy :)

Feel free to post here on send me a PM and we can talk details happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2015 4:14:17 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Would you be interested in taking this guy to finish:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13968682

I don't have the sessions available to get around to him as fast as I'd like; just too many great dogs at the moment. He's a quality boy that would not be difficult to finish despite the fact that mals are a very difficult breed. The key is to enter shows well ahead of time, but even handlers that are just decent should be able to net this boy points.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2015 7:16:54 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I have sent you a PM Drake happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2015 5:18:16 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

All spots currently taken.

Will update when I have an opening happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.