Search

.com Forum · Mudi

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Mudi update thread
 LonWicEr
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/13/2015 5:07:10 AM reply with quote send message to LonWicEr Object to Post   

I'm not sure if there's interest in this or not, but figured I'd try to see! Some of the other breeds I'm in have an active thread for people in the breed to keep up with each other.

My main goal since coming back to the game was to get the non-dilute Mudis back to being competitive. I had some OLD dogs from when I left last time and have worked from them to try to "save" the non-dilute dogs. I think I'm pretty much there now!

If there is interest from any other breeders in black or brown puppies, please let me know. I do have my boys up for stud too, thanks to those who've used them!

I do have some dilutes now too, but plan to keep my main focus on black, brown and merles of those colors so we don't lose them.
 NissaV
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2015 11:03:30 AM reply with quote send message to NissaV Object to Post

Way late to the party, but awesome that you're color breeding.

For a silly history lesson, here's part of the reason we're mostly dilute.

Long, long ago, in a different account, I bought this Ash bitch to get into the breed.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?name=Ch%20Topaz%20Sonnet

At the time, the best dog in the game wasn't up for stud, but I got the owner to place him up. He happened to be white.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?name=Ch%20Sarangrove%20Show%20No%20Mercy

Pretty much any dog with "Yarrow" in its pedigree can be traced back to that breeding.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.