Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : 9 week update
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/13/2015 1:42:55 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post   

They turn 9 weeks old today! Here's some fun photos from the last couple of days.

Tug-of-war: All 4 against mum!

Ouch! laugh :D

Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2015 5:34:39 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

Awe! They're adorable! Do you plan on showing them or just companion animals?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2015 6:42:46 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

They are gorgeous!!

But please please don't let them play with bamboo - I had a friend who had two pups in a litter injured badly in a freak accident. They were running with a bamboo like yours have - one end got caught in the ground and the end in pups mouth went right throught the roof of it's mouth and out through the eye socket blinding it for life. The injured pup screamed the other pups ran over to it, and another impaled itself on the end that had been in the ground. This pup had 2 inches of bamboo through it's chest cavity, luckily missing it's heart but piercing a lung.
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/13/2015 7:21:19 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Wabi-Sabi: I will show my keeper, two are going to pet homes, and one of the boys will be kept to see how he matures.

mournebrake: Yikes that is a horrific accident indeed! The stick my puppies are playing with isn't bamboo, its just a dead growth from some (non-woody) perennial.

Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2015 1:43:58 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

They are so precious! I cannot believe how fast time flies!

I can't wait to see who you decided to keep! happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2015 1:35:06 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Please let it be Merlin (I love him)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.