Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Dog Food
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/14/2015 5:04:50 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post   

I know the basics and I understand all the rations but I was thinking and I've realized there are some things that I do not know. Is there really a difference, other than in price, between Pet House for Adults vs Pet House for Showdogs? Also does that Super dog food affect the traits or how is it any different than Pet House?
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
5/14/2015 7:52:16 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Pet house for show dogs is ment to be a bit better than pet house for adults so I'd imagin the condition should go up a bit more on it. I use the adult on females I'm not sessioning. Super douper is Tue next step up in quality from pet house. I've never tried it myself.
I use a custom one for condition dogs I'm training then once at 20 I use top dog to help with muscle and coat

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.