Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : what inspire, s your choice of breeds on SP
 howlyner kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/19/2015 1:37:46 AM reply with quote send message to howlyner kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

For myself I choose uncommon breeds such as the pyrenean shepard that aren't available on other game's! Just asking how other player's make their choice?

-----
Last edited by howlyner kennel on 5/19/2015 1:41:35 AM
 Kovert
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2015 2:14:54 AM reply with quote send message to Kovert Object to Post

My first breed was Gordon Setters and I got one to finish for another kennel and fell in love with the breed and breeders, so I subscribed. Then I got into Borzois because I got one as a payment pup from someone who made me a banner. Finished her and bred her and they have taken over my kennel. laugh :D

Here I have Great Danes because I grew up with two and loved them. I have Norfolks because I showed one for someone and loved the little guy then found out a breeder from Gordon Setters is also in Norfolks. happy :)
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2015 8:18:36 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

I have multiple kennels and this is how I chose the breeds for each one:

Regenhaus: I chose Australian Cattle Dogs because my cousin has an awesome Cattle Dog named Foster who I absolutely adore. His dog has made a huge impact on me when it comes to ACDs.

Igraine: I chose German Shepherds for this kennel because I own a male Shepherd myself (Bane) and he is a sweetie. Also we have a few three week old Shepherd pups that also had a huge influence. I chose to color breed them because we recently lost my favorite pup, Zephyr, who was a Sable and there are no sables showable in SD at the moment.

Guinevere: I chose Goldens and Chesapeakes because I always loved the Golden retrievers disposition and temperament. All the goldens I've met in RL have been super sweet and plus goldens on SD are competitive which I like. Chesapeakes was an offhand choice. It was between that and Weimaraners when I chose the second breed but I chose Chesapeakes because they are an interesting breed and there were not a ton of breeders.

Nimueh: I originally opened this kennel for my labs that I had been breeding before ACDs in my Regenhaus kennel. Later I also added Beaucerons because I love the way they look and their were not many breeders.

Painted Romance: I chose Keeshonds for this kennel because I love the way they look and I found out they are very loyal. My friend had a Keeshond, Lacy, that they had to get rid of for various reasons. The new owners took the dog hundreds of miles away and a few days later Lacy appeared back at their house laying on the front porch. She had escaped the new owners house and walked all the way back home. They ended up keeping her after that. As for Weims I chose them because they were my second option for Guinevere and they also are gorgeous.

Tia

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.