Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Incentive bonus for Otterhound exhibitors/breeders
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/19/2015 3:54:21 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post   

I am chasing a Silver Sire with my Otterhound dog

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13759468

therefore I will pay any exhibitor who finishes one of his sons or daughters from 1st june onwards $200. His stud fee will remain at $25 indefinately.

I apologise that I can't pay the bonus to any of the dogs that are currently only requiring a couple of points to finish however to those exhibitors if they want a new puppy to finish I will give them one free of charge.

Our breed needs more players, I'd like a merit award so hence my offer.
 MudBug Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2015 9:37:52 AM reply with quote send message to MudBug Kennels Object to Post

Do you have any current breedable bitches to loan out?

I will show one of his offspring in trade of leasing a bitch wink ;)

MudBugs
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 8:48:32 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

If you have a nicely finishable pup either unsessioned, sessioned or even pointed I would be happy to show them for you.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2015 7:14:14 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

I'm bumping this because I'm once again looking for players to finish dogs by this sire.

I will give a pup from this sire's current litter either on loan (you pay $25 and when finished I will buy back for $225), or you can buy outright for $25 (no finishing bonus) HOWEVER the pups are sold on the express understanding that they will be shown - If you aren't going to session or show please DON'T take one!

All pups in the litter are available, even those not currently listed for sale. Just message me. Priority given to kennels who have taken pups off me before and finished them.

Link to litter in next post.

Thanks
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2015 7:15:58 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

This boy and his littermates

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14108314

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.