Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Bouvier people
 kc meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/20/2015 6:32:27 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post   

Hope I am not being rude but having hard time finding shows to enter my Bouviers in is anybody else having same problem don't want to enter shows where no pts are possible
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2015 3:44:13 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

My best suggestion is to keep your entire litter, make your own majors. If no one else can be pursuaded to show you'll just have to go to shows on your own.

I've been in 3 breeds in SD where the other kennels have stopped supporting entries, it's lonely but I just take my own dogs to the shows.

Good luck anyway.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2015 5:53:14 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Thanks just was hoping maybe more people would show to help the breed and their fellow breeders but I will take your advice and hopefully more will start showing may consider FH and just get out of Bouvier I am newbie and don't have a lot of money got goldens and great danes doing better more shows with majors
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2015 5:56:54 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

If it helps I'll take a couple of pups off you and show them
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2015 7:40:06 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

You know if I don't get any buyers in next few days be glad to let you have 2just so we can build up more entries Do you mind if I do, using Kc meadows and then whatever you want after that not sureif that's being too pushy
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 4:16:19 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Get in touch with me if interested sorry named some of them found a theme I wanted to go with

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.