Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : I guess this means I unquit :)
 Golden Bridge
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/20/2015 3:04:07 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Bridge Object to Post   

Ran away from this game about 7? 8? years ago. If ANYONE remembers me, HI! If not, Howdy all, and extra shout out to the Golden Breeders in the game happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2015 3:46:17 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Welcome back! There's a lot of us that have returned after (many) years away. Hope you get back into loving it as much as I am.
 Golden Bridge
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2015 3:56:45 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Bridge Object to Post

Thanks happy :) I've picked up my first 2 dogs towards getting started again. Looking forward to getting back to showing and breeding. Lot of stuff seems to have changed since i was gone. Stats have decimals, puppies don't settle (gasp, we don't have to feed them for 10 days anymore?!? lol), all the judges are changed. Biggest sad face was the empty chat room. I guess nobody hangs out in chat anymore, eh?
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/20/2015 5:05:16 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

its been active 1 day since i started here happy :)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2015 5:55:36 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Chat is defunct!

Years ago I used to sit up half the night to chat (time difference between UK and SD time), but now, even with SD'ers trying to get people enthused, the chat remains quiet.
 Korthals
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 5:03:51 AM reply with quote send message to Korthals Object to Post

Welcome back. I unquit too!
 Golden Bridge
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 11:46:49 AM reply with quote send message to Golden Bridge Object to Post

yeah, way back the SD chat used to be an all night party. Alas, things change. *stubbornly camps in the chat room* if I'm here I shall be in there! LOL
 TikiZowees
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2015 9:12:42 PM reply with quote send message to TikiZowees Object to Post

Lol! I Just got back too!!
 lisra
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/21/2015 9:20:56 PM reply with quote send message to lisra Object to Post

I remember the good ole days of chat room! And I remember you. I had a different name then. Ill never tell lol

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.