Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Possible glitch
 mournebrake
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/31/2015 4:52:10 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post   

Does anyone have a table of points any different from this for ANY breed - I've checked 6 breeds, ranging from rare to popular and points are all the same no matter what the breed.
The table below details the point schedule for the Pumi breed effective Monday, June 01, 2015.

1 2 3 4 5
Dogs 2 3 4 5 6
Bitches 2 3 4 5 6

Point schedules are calculated based on the amount of entries during the previous month in both all-breed and specialty shows.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 4:54:34 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Bergamasco had 106 dogs shown and Borzois 784, both have same scale of points - doesn't make any sense
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 5:29:25 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I think Borzois are low because they are so spread out over all of the shows. When you have a breed that only enters one or two shows a night, the point schedule goes up. It happened in Malamutes when I was in them, but people tried to spread their dogs over multiple shows and it dropped back down.
 CS Riverflow
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 6:52:39 PM reply with quote send message to CS Riverflow Object to Post

Malamutes is different.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2015 8:44:16 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Wow, the points schedule has gone up in Mals again.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing