Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Alpha Forum help please
 mournebrake
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/7/2015 4:24:45 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post   

On forums page it's showing last post on Alpha 6/5/15 but when I go to forum top post is dated 6/3/15! Is forum quiet? or am I for some reason not getting the latest posts?
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2015 9:42:53 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

The only post i see after 6/3 is yours saying you cant see anything after 6/3.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2015 6:17:51 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

OK, what about this thread? posts between 6/3 and 6/8 but don't show on the forum list

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=405965
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2015 8:17:00 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Its not showing up in the alpha dog forum for me either.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2015 9:46:48 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I'm having the same issue as you guys are. It's weird.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2015 9:48:23 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

it doesnt show up for me either - my guess is that Jeff has made it a 'hidden post' - as he said he will be starting a poll for the winner of the competition?

Maybe it's so others don't enter the contest after his last post? I'm not sure really ...

There was no official end date for applicants of the competition. Hopefully the poll will be up soon happy :)
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/9/2015 1:07:42 AM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Could be, they all look great!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2015 3:11:07 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

They are all fab!! Not sure who I'll be voting for as I think they are all worthy winners, you are some very talented people!

Replies in this thread : 7

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.