Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Showdog Musicians?
 Myths
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/12/2015 7:31:48 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post   

I was just wondering if anybody here played any instruments?

Personally, I play the cello and have been for I think six years now. I love 'em to death and have become apart of every orchestra cello's battle against the evil first violinists who steal all the solos. D:<

My sister is learning the piano while the other 'plays' the recorder. I'm pretty sure everybody can relate to that last one though. xD

So, what instrument(s) do you play?

-Myths
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2015 9:44:12 AM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I've dabbled in a few instruments. (read I can follow music and not embarrass myself if someone asks me to play something.) Flute, piano, clarinet, guitar, recorder of course :P Flute is my best. Really I prefer to sing and have sung with several church and community choirs.
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2015 4:58:24 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

I've tried drums, and I have a keyboard but mainly guitar, even electric guitar! laugh :D I must say, I haven't played for a while though!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing