Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Changing handlers to no handler
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/14/2015 7:40:15 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post   

Is there currently a way to change from a handler to no handler without withdrawing the dog from the show? Inadvertently picked handlers for the new judge and need to take them off, if withdrawing is the only option it might be nice if we could pick "no handler" from the handler list.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2015 11:03:27 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I love the idea of picking "No Handler" for shows, especially with the surge of no handler judges lately. happy :)

As far as I know, the only way to go is to withdraw from the show and then re-enter.
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/14/2015 1:43:19 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

This has been an ongoing topic for a long time. We should have the option of picking 'no handler' instead of just not picking a handler. Now that there are more no handler judges it's hard to remember them all and having to click on the judge each time to see if you just forgot a handler or if it was intentional. This has been brought up many many times.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2015 2:55:47 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I agree - this would be a great feature.
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2015 12:54:25 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

this is all part of the game. people hoarded handlers, then they would drop them at the last minute. that is why we are charged now.

you can withdraw from all shows and not get charged, or pay the $5 fee
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2015 3:38:17 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

I understand that this is part of the game (the fact that we should know which Judges are No-Handler judges) but I would be in favour of this idea.

Having a button that says 'no handler' would be awesome happy :)

It would certainly help people out who are in the same situation - entering lots of dogs, accidentally put a handler on a non-handler judge - and need to fix it quickly without too many 'clicks' in between.

I have the non-handler judges memorized so I spose at the end of the day it wouldn't make much difference to the way I play - but I still think it would be a nice idea happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.