Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : More from the Cairn crew!
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/14/2015 11:32:45 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post   

Last week the puppies celebrated their 3 month birthday! Robin and Starling are doing wonderfully in their new homes, and my two (Merlin and Sparrow) enjoyed a trip to the local pet, farm and garden store where they had a riot exploring the shelves and were loved by all the staff.

Yesterday I took my whole crew, (Jekyll, Eevee, Merls and Sparrow) out for an off leash group recall practice! The game is old hat for Jekyll and Eevee, but the puppies did very well.

And some new stacked pics.

And even though she's still out of coat from the litter, Eevee is a showoff and desperately needed her turn on the table to say: "This is how it's done kids!"

And "old" uncle Jekyll, who recently turned 8 and hates grooming and the table, had to endure some attention too wink ;)

One last pic...
Eevee, Sparrow, Merlin (this was from a couple weeks ago)

Hope you enjoy!
 CelebrationHounds
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2015 3:17:28 PM reply with quote send message to CelebrationHounds Object to Post

They are wonderful!
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2015 6:15:49 PM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

They sure changed this week!! Merlin grew legs! happy :). Both are gorgeous and I'm SO impressed that Cairn puppies are coming when called ... mine rarely did even at 15 yrs old <3
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2015 8:28:36 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

The babies have gotten so big!!

Momma is looking fabulous!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class