Search

.com Forum · Spanish Water Dog

Replies in this thread : 44
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Diggin Up Bones 5
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2020 9:25:49 AM reply with quote send message to Diggin Up Bones 5 Object to Post

Thought I would bump this up before it gets lost...It is an interesting read
 decoy swd
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2020 2:55:24 PM reply with quote send message to decoy swd Object to Post

Interesting read. I'm currently source breeding white in this kennel. Earlier this year after 12 months I managed to get show quality 'black, brown and beige and white'. My current top sop in my show kennel is 89.1% brown and white bitch. None of my show line SWD carry ee to breed pure white.
 Diggin Up Bones 5
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2020 6:34:23 PM reply with quote send message to Diggin Up Bones 5 Object to Post

If you want a pure white, I do have a couple that I would loan you- I would want them returned since I am also trying to expand the color gene pool
 decoy swd
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2020 1:07:17 PM reply with quote send message to decoy swd Object to Post

Thanks for the offer, I am currently at full capacity with SWD at the moment. If there are studs in either kennel or if you are after something specific, let me know as I don't always remember to put boys up for stud and usually fh any pups that I don't want to keep as usually don't sell.

Replies in this thread : 44
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.