Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Jammer the Keeshond Update
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/17/2015 8:34:33 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Well it's been a while since I've update everyone on Jammer and I in the ring.

We have BIG news for the past month!

We picked up our first Best Junior! And I waited all this time to put on here so I could have my picture up as well and since then we picked up ANOTHER Best Junior in Florida last weekend! We beat the # 1 Junior of all breeds that day! (Waiting on this picture which looks just as bad as our first)

Not only did I pick up my first Junior win BUT we picked up our first Regular group placement! A group 4 in a very tough Non-Sporting group!

We have also continued to win in OH and should now be #5 or #4 in our breed for OH (Waiting for statistics to update). We should also be in he top 10 Non-Sporting Juniors after our last win! Still chasing that last major for our GCH (Which we should get next weekend in Virginia!)

Here are some pictures!

Ch Trumpets We Will Rock You

Picture # 1: Our first Best Junior! This was also given to us on a day of a juniors judging seminar, which is beyond amazing!

Picture #2: Our first group placement ( Even when out of coat!)! Well a picture of our winnings from that weekend happy :)

Picture #3: Our most recent Best Junior Win (Official photo to come!) This weekend also gave up an OH group 2, Oh group 4 and placements in my Open Senior class everyday.

-----
Last edited by Beach Dunes on 6/23/2015 2:32:25 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2015 8:53:12 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!! That is huge! You guys are doing awesome!!
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/18/2015 4:53:16 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Congratulations -- very well done indeed happy :)
 Reflections Of
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2015 9:06:00 PM reply with quote send message to Reflections Of Object to Post

Congratulations! Your "turn out" is very professional looking happy :)
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/23/2015 2:12:35 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

Congrats!! Gorgeous dog.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2015 2:32:04 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Thanks everyone! Since then we have not been doing well. Juniors is very hard because all judges want different things and I can never tell what they want. But we are still having fun!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2015 2:56:14 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Awesome wins !!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.