Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : My first Merit dog!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/19/2015 10:17:53 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

After playing for a handful of years I finally got my first Merit Awarded dog!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13777393
GCH Beach Dunes Hey Guys

This dog meant a lot to me because his name was very special so I'm glad to see him make me proud in our breed lines!

Thank you to JazzyJungle who had him in custody for some time and who also finished his GCH
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2015 3:13:43 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations to you!
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2015 7:50:35 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Congrats! I haven't been in poodles before, but he looks like a lovely boy. laugh :D
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2015 7:26:13 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

On thank you Myths! Also I did not know you were back! Thank you so much for your Pumis. I love the breed and they are the only reason I keep my family account hah (My kennels are Electric Shock and Miracle League )
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2015 2:00:21 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!! I am striving to get a merit dog one day. I've been around off and on 10 years ... It's bound to come soon, right? laugh :D
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2015 6:47:21 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Oh wait. I'm remembered? razz :p *Dances around for a few minutes / hours*

Ahem. You are very welcome. <3 I was thrilled upon coming back to see you guys doing so well. laugh :D The SOPs are so high now. o.o I was in the era of the 60s SOPs I believe, I remember 61 was a big deal haha.

I was going to get back into them, but I decided that you lot were doing well without me so I've taken up a few source breeding projects instead. razz :p (I'm trying to get myself another premi kennel at the moment in which I'd definitely get Pumis again, but since I just got a phone I think I've exhausted my yearly parental money flow haha. razz :p)

If I ever get bored I'm definitely coming back to you lot though. <3

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.