Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Looking For A Lower SOP Breed To Get Into
 Gilded Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/23/2015 9:22:31 PM reply with quote send message to Gilded Kennels Object to Post   

Any suggestions?
 Legend Has It
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2015 7:12:25 PM reply with quote send message to Legend Has It Object to Post

German Spitz has a small community right now trying to revive the breed.
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 5:01:25 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Kooikerhondje is at 91-I have some of the highest SOP in the breed for sale out of CirclingSky
 Legend Has It
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 9:10:21 AM reply with quote send message to Legend Has It Object to Post

Italian Greyhound is also just below 89.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 4:10:34 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Spanish Water Dogs need keen players - the one kennel with high SOPs are completely closed, won't put stud dogs up or sell puppies so 3 of us are starting from source - we could do with some support.
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2015 3:47:10 AM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

Wirehaired Pointing Griffons are in the high 80s SOP and can always do with new players.
 Maztec
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 8:26:50 AM reply with quote send message to Maztec Object to Post

If you are interested in Italian Greyhounds, I'm selling all of mine. Send a PM if you're interested happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2015 12:28:43 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

American Foxhounds are similar to Spanish Water Dogs. The kennel with higher SOPs hasn't replied to messages, doesn't place dogs up for sale, and doesn't place dogs up for stud. I am adding some new source blood to the already rising source blood. I recently bought a 37.4 bitch so SOPs are somewhere around there. happy :) American Foxhounds also have entries in shows each night. happy :)

Good luck in your search!
 speedy2
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2015 2:23:34 AM reply with quote send message to speedy2 Object to Post

Gilded - what did you end up choosing?

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.