Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Pics :)
 FallenStarz
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/25/2015 7:28:40 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post   

Some people have requested some updated pics of my crew, so I took the camera out and well, didn't have much luck haha. So these are the pictures that turned out the least blurry!

First up, Sparrow, the Caucasian Ovcharka puppy. She's 18 weeks old and almost 45lbs now! She's just so smart and happy. She's a big hit at her training classes. We took a drive down to Nashville with her to socialize her on longer car trips and she took everything in stride.

A rather drooly dirty Squish after wrestling with Hatter in the dirt.

And of course, Hatter! Focusing intently on a cookie to keep him still! LOL

Sadly, no pics of Cash, Beaker, Poppet, or Credit turned out this time. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance.
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2015 8:57:52 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

I love seeing photos of everyone's dogs! Can't wait to see the rest of yours happy :)
 Elusive Border Collies
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2015 10:43:21 PM reply with quote send message to Elusive Border Collies Object to Post

<3 I'm coming over. They'll all be mineeee.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2015 10:20:13 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Sparrow is getting sooooooo big!! Squish is tooooooo cute!! And Hatter, he is absolutely stunning!!
 Rakkaus
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2015 10:52:00 PM reply with quote send message to Rakkaus Object to Post

beautiful dogs, what camera do you use? laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing