Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : more than one show
 KC Golden Ridge
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/28/2015 7:46:13 AM reply with quote send message to KC Golden Ridge Object to Post   

Do I remember someone saying you can enter a regular show and a specialty on the same day
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2015 8:56:55 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

yes u can entre 1 of eact type, so 1 all breed, 1 sepcality and 1 obedance
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2015 10:46:42 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Thank you
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2015 4:35:36 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Just a side note: if you do Obedience with your dog - the site suggests to not enter them in any other show (Conformation or Specialty) on the same day as the dogs performance will be affected. happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2015 4:38:52 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I noticed that little blurb, but I entered my Borzoi girl in an obedience and a conformation show and she rocked both. I was wondering if it wasn't like the thing that says you can't use outside studs until your bitch is 31 days old, but in house studs can be used by your bitch when she is 30 days old?

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.