Search

.com Forum · American Foxhound

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : List of Abandoned American Foxhound Kennels and Studs
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/29/2015 2:42:07 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I want to make a list of abandoned studs and kennels so we can go to one place to find studs not on the list. If you find one I missed, post it and I will add it to this post.

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Starshadow+Kennel
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Premier+Kennel

Welcome back OceaniaFoxhounds!

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 8/20/2015 2:22:43 PM
 Caelwen
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2015 8:30:16 AM reply with quote send message to Caelwen Object to Post

Thank you for finding these! I used studs from a couple of these this morning happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2015 10:12:59 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

You're welcome! I still haven't been able to find more, but I'm still looking! happy :)
 Desertmountain
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2015 10:15:25 PM reply with quote send message to Desertmountain Object to Post

Looks like the complete list as those are the ones I have found (Rizona is my AF kennel) there was one other but he has since passed on. Thanks Treestand and glad to have you in the breed
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2015 10:56:06 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I am more than happy to help! The Foxes have moved over to their kennel, Backwoods Kennel where they can flourish. laugh :D
 CelebrationHounds
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2015 5:57:30 PM reply with quote send message to CelebrationHounds Object to Post

Thanks for the list
 OceaniaFoxhounds
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 11:44:39 AM reply with quote send message to OceaniaFoxhounds Object to Post

I'm back!!! If you still want to use my boys feel free, I'm not getting rid of them anytime soon!!!
 Backwoods Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 2:19:41 PM reply with quote send message to Backwoods Kennel Object to Post

Oh yay! Welcome back Oceania! I will remove you from the list now!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.