Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Join us in Otterhounds - friendly bunch
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/1/2015 6:59:19 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

New litter of Otterhounds, currently on custom ration, available to show homes please at $25 (up at $100, offer me $25). Will be placed on non-custom ration on Friday and FH'd on Sunday if not sold sad sad :(

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14132243 and his littermates - all will finish easily and GCH, and we have supported entries too!

-----
Last edited by Oakwood Creek on 7/1/2015 6:59:54 AM
 Blue Moon Collies
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/1/2015 7:17:03 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Moon Collies Object to Post

I'll give it a shot! Can you pick out two nice bitches for me?
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2015 7:39:41 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Blue Moon do you want another bitch? Message me if so. Don't buy one before messaging, and then offer $25. They are all awesome pups.

ps Your kennel banner is amazing!! who made it for you?
 Blue Moon Collies
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/1/2015 8:35:30 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Moon Collies Object to Post

Ok just send me a link to a nice bitch and I'll make an offer. I made my banner years ago. I used to make tons of them for other members and we used to have competitions which was a ton of fun. Here's a link to some I've made both for other members and for the competitions though it's been awhile since those were made. We used to make little trading cards as well happy :)
smg.photobucket.com/user/celjen/library/Graphic%20Design?sort=3&page=1

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class